tiistai 13. joulukuuta 2016

Making a Christmas decoration

 I Decided to use my powers of sculpting to good as it is Christmas, and made a decoration / present.
The two heads in the background are fridge magnets, but I don't think I have time to paint them before Christmas as I have to go to a work trip :(

 I got the idea one evening about a Christmas elf that is hanging on his dear life from a rope that is attached to the Christmas tree.
So, from words to action, some beesputty, and a semi decent series to run in the background, and off I was.
The appearance is slightly frightened as it should be if you are overweight dwarf hanging far above the ground from a rope.
 The paintjob is simple with a little shading, in this stage the elf is still waiting for the varnish to dry so it is a bit shiny.
He hangs bit crooked, but it kinda looks like he is struggling.
The rope goes through his hands, between his thighs to between his shoes.
 Obviously, if one is sligtly chubby, one might have some flesh showing in situations like this.
The rope is just entwined strands of paracord dipped in Agrax Earthshade.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti