tiistai 1. marraskuuta 2016

Happy late halloween


Our Dungeons & Dragons gang is meeting up again after a break, so we might need few miniatures.

I say might, as I have no clue where our valiant heroes will go, or what they will do, but should they take one path, there might be this guy.
Cloak from beesputty and head+rib cage from skeleton sprue. I first thought of some kind of weapon, but hey, ghosts always carry a chain to make creepy sounds, right?

I did not spend too much time with him, took 6 episodes of Rick and Morty altogether.
Oh yea, the chain is a jewelry chain from a hobby store.
Also, there might be spiders. They are from a prank shop few years back. I sprinkled static grass on their butts before painting to make them hairy. Bases were the test bases I made with texture rollers.
 And here they are, all together as a happy family!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti