keskiviikko 26. lokakuuta 2016

I have new stuff!



I decided to buy more leaf cutters from greenstuffworld when I realized that they can be used on real leaves. Of course I noticed I had some other stuff that I "needed".

I gathered few leaves during an evening walk, trying to get few colour variations to see what the results would be.
I ended up with pretty nice collection. Even if buying ready made miniature leaves is ridiculously expensive, I do realize that I will never use even this amount, let alone my new manufacturing capacity's worth of them :)
I also bought 2 more texture rollers.
They are pretty great idea when doing bases, and certainly save time if nothing else.
I took some Fimo and made a test batch. In the picture you can also see tubes from my brand new tube making tool.
Here is few test bases. I already did one with the dark runes roller here.
with some cheap Fimo, the rollers could also be utilized in terrain building probably.
Some more tubes. Greenstuff seems to be the best material for the tube making tool, at least so far.
 Here's my new happy family that I have been painting for therapeutical reasons, the leaves on the base were a test. I think real leaves are a bit too bland, they need more colour saturation. I'll slap in secret weapon washes in future.
Family picture from back, notice mama Esther's nice tazer :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti